Student Nurses Association
The Student Nurses association was established in 2005, the Student Nurses Association of P D Bharatesh College of Nursing is one of the best platforms for the student nurses to show their talents. The curricular and co-curricular activities, which encourages participation in community health-related activities and promotes legislative involvement of the nursing student. SNA works to provide opportunity for personal, intellectual, professional and social growth of its members. Much of this is incorporated into health information and services that are provided to the campus and community. Each Nursing student is encouraged to cultivate leadership skills within the SNA.
- The aim of the SNA is to provide programs representative of fundamental and current professional interest concerns to nursing students.
- To uphold the dignity and honour of the nursing profession.
- To promote participation in student community affairs.
- To involve the students in intercollegiate sports and cultural activities.
- To promote collaborative relationships with various health organizations.
- To bring out the talents and confidence of the students for the upliftment of self and society.
- To inculcate the value of spirit de corps.
- To develop leadership abilities among the students.
- To improve the students social contacts to enhance professional growth.\